La Pension Kohime ❤ - Bienvenue !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

T'as besoin d'un logement pour tes études ou ton travail ? Tu t'es fait virer de chez toi ? T'as juste envie de changer d'air et de te relaxer ? Kohime Pension °w° ! Dans le même genre que la Pension Hinata, on t'attend !

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  

Partagez | 

Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mary J. Suarez
Mary J. Suarez
« &&. A rose has thorns. ☮ »
Plante barjo & Démone du Yuri.

Camp dans la Bataille : Yuriste.

Carte de pensionnaires
Orientation Sexuelle : Bisexuel(le) - Filles et Garçons.
Pseudo Internet: Rockin'Weed.
Mes Relations :
Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Vide
MessageSujet: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil - 14:55

Ce RP est en anglais pour ce qui ne le remarquerait pas. Qu'est-ce que je ferais pas pour Parker doooh ! /OUT/
Donc si vous ne comprenez rien bah tant pis, si vous comprenez tant mieux sinon y'a une petite croix en haut à droite ♥

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Watch out for the whale ! /BAM/

Hi folks ! My name is Mary (Like hell you want to know). Well let's not turn around the bush and start up ! What the hell am I doing in this place ? Good question... Well you know how I work, how I need money for being able to sustain my miserable but still precious life ? So here I am, marching through the corridors filled with stupid fish. The aquarium was having a grand opening of a new section: the antartictica. Penguins, white polar bears & seals, killer whales & whatever animals I've haven't seen so far. Exciting isn't it ? *coughs* I was sent over here by my fuckin' Boss to take photos & make up an article for the next newspapers due in four days. He's the kinda of Boss that loves to give you work on short notice. I already see the sleepless nights awaiting me. Just imagining the face I'm gonna have after that, is picking my anger. But nevertheless, I had no choice. But, as my good nature always dictates me, Revenge is a dish best savoured cold. He'll pay, like always. So, I already see you coming: why am I not fired yet ? Haha, because I'm essential what else ? /OUT/ It's just our relationship that's built like that. We continuously love piking each other. Symbiotic hate does exist. ♥ But lets get back to our business here.

*sigh*

A sigh of boredom stuck to my mouth as I continued walking around, watching, photographing & talking to the director of the new section. I hid my boredom easily in front of others, poker faces being my speciality. But my lack of enthousiasm was growing stronger. As I finished talking, I politely excused myself, heading towards the pengouin section. It was an open air field covered with ice where you could see a dozen of those peculiar creatures goofing around. This was the only calm place I found, with not to many kids around. I then decided to put myself together, my hear flotting everywhere like a mess. I delicately took of my hearband and let my hear drop down onto my back. I then dusted my tight white shirt, that gave a magnificent view of my big breast, the two top buttons open. I continued onto my small short, finishing the tidying by pulling up my long brown boots. Afterwards I pulled up my hair into a pony tail & put my Reflex (camera) back around my neck. A quick slap to my face to wake me up and I was finally ready to go.

I took countless photos of the pengouins in every possible position and then, decided to work for my own contribution. Since I loved photographing, I started shooting pictures of the people around. Capturing the expression that could come in many different ways, was something I loved to do, as well as study them. But suddenly, I stopped myself as my lens caught a lovely lady with an interesting figure.

« Well well... want an interesting thing to see. »

I pulled a long mocking smile as my curiosity was picked & then started moving towards the young women with my up front eyes. I then took my Reflex in my hand and said bluntly to the girl :

« Bueños diàs young Lady. Would you mind letting me take a few pictures of yourself ? »

My eyes continuing to pierce the air by their sharpness.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil - 19:20

I hope this pleases you my dear. <3

The sound of her alarm clock woke her up with that horrible screeching noise that she loathed so much every single day. With an irrepressible moan, full of grumpiness, she finally got out of bed letting her hand run through her long reddish hair.

6 AM. Why the hell did she have to wake up so early?

The answer was yet so simple. She loved running. Utterly, frankly, lovingly, adored it. She put on one of her most favorite running pants on top of her panties along with a t-shirt too large for her. She jumped into her joggers, combed her shining long hair with her hand, and finally she was ready to run. She slipped outside of her dorm, her headphones screaming the beautiful melody of “Hero” from Skillet. She started humming the sound of their song whilst she walked outside of Kohime. Her pace was slowly picking up until she started running, adrenaline and happiness rushing through her veins. She felt so happy, so alive, as her breath, heavier, was slipping in and out of her opened mouth.

She watched her surrounding, true cheerfulness brightening her eyes. She stared at people slowly awakening, as they were rushing, in order to start their day. She looked at the trees, the ground, never ending music encouraging her to run faster.

After two hours of intense jogging, she walked home, literally glowing from the exercise. As soon as the door of her room shut itself behind her, she took out her clothes and jumped into the shower welcoming the amazing caresses of the water upon her sweating body. She started cheerfully singing while washing herself, all traces of grumpiness gone with the jog.

She got out of the shower, and slipped into leather slims ripped with holes letting parts of her skin un covered. She then covered her bra with a “Sex Pistols” black tank top. She got into a leather jacket, and her dock marten’s and combed her hair into a long pony tail. She did not omit make up as she eye lined her eyes with black and peppered her eyelids with the same somber colour. She stared at her reflexion into the mirror and smiled happily. She did look like some punk rocker and she loved it.

She shoved her headphone into her ears in order to listen to Rise Against and their anti-discrimination song called “Make it stop”. With the bag of her bass on one shoulder she got out of her room and started walking randomly. She did not have to go to the Conservatory and her band rehearsal yet. She stared at her watch and smiled. Heaaaaaaaps of time to wander.

Her eye caught a glimpse of the word “Penguins” on a bus add and glitter started to fill her pupils. SHE LOVED THOSE ICEBERG BIRDS! Picking up the pace, she walked to the given address of the aquarium, paid the fee for entrance and walked straight to the penguin’s area. As soon as she saw them, mix feelings took birth inside of mind: beautiful, marvelous, encaged, sadness. She was so glad she could observe penguins from so close but man did it hurt to see them in such little space with so little ice to live upon. She frown unhappily letting a quiet sigh reach out of her lips. She felt like doing something crazy like stealing a refrigerated truck, shoving the penguins inside and driving straight to Antarctica to free them. Foolish? Very much so. Parker was one of those foolish people believing in a better, happier place. One of those tree huggers, who would actually fight with flowers in order to bring peace to the Earth. Kind of lame, don’t you think?

She was so deep into her scheme to save the penguins that she did not see a beautiful ginger haired woman coming. Her voice, sweet but full of mischief tickled the rocker’s ear. She did not know if the lady was speaking to her with that marvelous Spanish accent but she felt the incredible need to raiser her head in order to lay her eyes upon the source of this enchanting voice. She was not disappointed to stare right into the most piercing eyes she ever saw. She shivered, as she could only stare into her beautiful pupils full of malice but delightful trouble. Parker started to blush as she realized this girl was so charming she could fall for her. She liked what she saw, the unknown mysterious Spanish beauty had that strange taste of pure adventure. Suddenly, Parker was glad to realize that Mary, yet she did not know her name, was actually talking to her. She tried to calm the incredibly fast beat of her heart and to align her thoughts in order to speak confidently and clearly.

- “H-H-Hello, or Buenos Dias, must I say” nervous laugh. So lame “P-P-ictures of me…? W-why? There is plenty of more pretty people to take pictures of.”

“More pretty”? Really Parker? Couldn’t you have at least said “Prettier” , this would have reduced the lameness of this useless commentary. Well that was a fail.

She tried to regain herself by chasing those nasty thoughts from her mind and looked away from the hypnotizing piercing eyes that were the beauty’s. She sighed and handed her a gently shaking hand just before she murmurs:

- “Would you excuse me, I am not that lame usually” well…yes you are. SHUT UP D: “My name is Parker and if it is pictures of me you do need, then go forward even though I do believe, other people are better suited for this task”

Much better Parker.
Mary J. Suarez
Mary J. Suarez

Carte de pensionnaires
Mes Relations :
MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeMer 13 Juil - 11:06

As my usual self, I triggered a rather interesting situation. I could clearly see that my sudden apparence throughly disturbed the young lady which was lost in her thoughts. Don't mind me, I'm not the one to pry into someone's mind (well not on this occasion should I say) but seing how she reacted kinda picked my curiosity. Nevertheless... I turned myself to this Lady with my not really catholic thoughts even if it was, at the beginning, just for fun. My hot Spanish blood started to rush rapidly down my veins as my face took a calm but full of mischief tint. I leant my Reflex on to my cheek and bent my head shortly on the right side. There we go, my scheme was about to be put in action (such speed of action... /OUT/). Seing the hand of the girl being stretched out, I automatically took up the offer and kindly captured her hand. But not really for shaking it, rather to lay down a gentle kiss on its palm, as the old gentlemen would have done to impress their ladies. I then let off her hand, a smile grinning on my face hoping my sudden action would make her turn back her eyes on me.

« Nice to meet you Parker. My name is Mary. »

So her name was Parker. I kinda like the sound of it, my lips moistened by my tongue as I knew the name of the appetizing girl. I let my camera hang around my neck as my hands were making slow but majestic motions to put the lady at ease. Listening to her words let my mouth childly poke out a small laugh, wanting to see if she could be even more disturbed.

« You weren't lame. I don't even know how that came up to your mouth *laughs* » Her eyes then looked right through hers as her smart & smooth tongue started to work.

« I don't remember myself proposing a photo shoot to someone I do not consider fit for the job. A such outstanding women in a place like this would surely pick the eye of anyone. & I must say it is quite refreshing to see a lovely lady such as yourself. It "heats me up" considering the place. »

Her last words were implied with mystery & other allusions. Here comes the natural me, playfull yet loving to imply a lot of things. I then decided to take another step up and bend my upper body towards Parker, leaving my breats at a full view as my smile was glued on to my face.

« And I kinda like your style. The rock is the best music style ever anyway. »

I then pulled back myself, and handed out my hand.

« So still reticent to follow me ? I don't bite... *not in these circumstances* »

What will the girl do ? Follow or pass her way ? I kinda feel I already know her answer.
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeJeu 14 Juil - 15:41

Mary. Her name was Mary. Such a beautiful name pronounced by such a pretty girl. A name that totally suited her amazing features. I took a second to fully look at her. Her eyes were so piercing and hypnotizing with that tint of mischief and danger that makes you want to taste more of the girl she was. Her hair, tugged into a neat ponytail was so brilliant that I wanted to comb my hair through it. And her body, god did she have such a nice figures.

I have always loved women, ever since I remembered, I have never felt any desire for a boy but right now, as my eyes caressed her entirety, I felt a flush of desire roaming through me like a brutal waterfall. I had to stop looking at her, move my eyes away. But I could not. I was caught in the trap of her piercing blue gaze.
I gently shook my head to clear out my mind almost managing to do so when Mary laid a kiss of my hand. Goose bumps rose all around my skin as the softness of her lips touched my membrane already warming up. Why did she have to do that? All straight thoughts totally emptied out of my mind as my eyes, stared right at her, yearning shining into them. Yearning for what? Mary of course.

She then continued to speak with that same hypnotizing voice possessing a mischievous undertone that left me shivering from the desire to dive into the danger and adventure she inspired I.

What was she saying…? Focus Parker. Focus god damn it! I was not lame? Of course I was. I could not aligned any thoughts. She considered me fit for the job? Who was she…How could she say such unexpected things that would make my heart beat faster? I was a “lovely lady”? Oh god, please stop Mary…I was blushing so strongly, I felt my skin burning up. Why was I affected so much by her like, I had never been before? Was it her piercing voice? Her chanting voice? The magnificent aura of mischief and adventure that made her glow like no one in the world?

- “…it heats me up”

PAUSE. TIME OUT. Wait a minute. Did she just say what I think she said?

My eyes widen with surprise as very nasty, not good, un-catholic and muchly bad-bad-Parker thoughts invaded my mind. WHEN DID I EVEN BECOME THAT DIRTY MINDED?[/]

I tried to look away and to calm myself when she finished me by bending over. Her smell, so inviting and marvelous, caught hold of me. I could not think anymore. Her fragrance was so sweet and dangerous at the same time. I could know get a closer look of her beautiful face and her smooth looking skin. My eyes lowered themselves to her neck ever so fragile and delicate. I felt like brushing my lips on her translucent membrane. I wanted to taste the smoothness of her perfection by diving my face in the arch of her neck. It took me a LOT of self-control NOT to do so. Especially when my lustful gaze laid on her breast literally offered to my eyes and hunger for her.
Look away Parker. LOOK AWAY.
I could not. It was impossible. [/i]

I was dreaming. Mary was just the personification of my horniness of desire of whatever you might call it but she could not be real. She was everything I ever wanted: that beautiful lady with the dangerous taste and aura of mischief and adventure.

Her voice, ever so charming ringed to my ears and I pulled myself out of the contemplation of her breast to stare at her with a lustful gaze.

She liked my style? HELLO BEAUTIFUL DREAM OF MINE…HAVE YOU SEEN YOURSELF IN THE MIROR? IF PERFECTION COULD HAVE A HUMAN FORM…IT WOULD BE YOU.

Once again I was pulled out of thoughts and the mayhem of envy that was storming in my mind when her lips danced with sensual grace to say:

- “So still reticent to follow me? I don't bite... “

This could NOT have been real. Come on! When did I get so lucky?

I decided I must have had fallen back to sleep after my run or might have gotten hit by a car and I was now in a coma dreaming of her. So if she was a dream, why not make the most of it.

I smiled shyly, knowing my face must have been so red. And I took one step in on her, to approach my face from hers. I swallowed noisily and murmured with a voice rendered grave by envy:

- “Right now Mary, I could follow you anywhere and I do apologize if me saying that shocks you.

I felt the stares of the people surrounding us on our back. I did not care. This was the most beautiful dream I ever had. I was not about to waste it because of what people thought of, especially in my reverie.
Mary J. Suarez
Mary J. Suarez

Carte de pensionnaires
Mes Relations :
MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeVen 15 Juil - 15:11

My oh My... What an interesting sight. Parker was totally under my spell, reacting as I had expected. The redness of her face, her head shaking to dispell, I believe, nasty thoughts, was complitely delighting me. My... And I just had started. I thought I was rather sly but not to pushy. I'm the kind of woman who likes to go smoothly, approach in a stealthy manner, just as a panther would have done before it litterally jumped and snatched its prey into its claws. Yes, I was born with a beastly instinct & I would not change that even if I was proposed millions. Nevertheless, just looking at her was surely a pleasant & amusing vision, that my eyes & lips could only grin in a satisfied manner. Seing her cheeks turn as red as tomato felt kind of cute. My senses dictated me to continue or was it more my playful yet sinful personnality who was forcing me to continue intimidating my prey ? Well I always say we must finish what we have started & do not make any waste. Because what a waste it would be, to let such an appetizing lady pass her way. It would be selfish to continue but so does letting her be snatched away by any other man or woman present. Except... I am selfish, so I might as well continue while I was at it.

As I was subtily seducing the lady, I just totally forgot the reason why I was here. Come on, don't blame me for being a human ! Wanting to play, to quench a lustful envy, to push my prey into an everlasting longing for me to take action in... many ways. Ok ! Ok... well not everyone is like me... Lustful, cunning & party addict but well, to err is human so give me a break will ya ? I was just getting started, my brain triggering the apparence of new ideas.

“ Right now Mary, I could follow you anywhere and I do apologize if me saying that shocks you. ”

*Shocks me ? Oh my sweet, if you only knew what shocks me, your head would have been bursting with heat as your cheeks would become even more redder & your breath would have been totally jerked off. If I was shocked by your phrase, what would people think of me ? /BAM/ Ok... Ok... do not strike to fast Mary. Calm and posed...*

« Well, I don't mind you following me, as I already planned you to do so. But don't mind my hands, they are quite the wandering ones... »

My words directly implied a lot of things but I then cleared them, as if I was wanting to mislead her or make her react with even more envy towards me.

« Oh following me to a place much more suited for photographing you. My hands easily take shoots unexpectedly, so I do apologize in advance. »

I then started walking towards a little green park built not so far away from the pengouin section. It was a place with benches and flowers, surely built to liven up the place, or be more in the rules with the law, nature having to takes its place. I checked that she was still by my side, turning my head from time to time, to pierce her anew with my blue gaze. Aren't I so sly ? I just love it. I then, by a smooth stretch of my arm, indicated to Parker where I would be taking photos of her.

« Would you mind sitting on this bench ? Make yourself comfortable, I'll take care of everything in a minute... »

I nearly stated a nasty thought but curbed myself at the end. We would not want her to hear me say " I'll take care of YOU in a minute ". Let's not scare her just yet. Because my hands will eventually (of course they will /OUT/) touch her bright and soft skin in a manner that defies any moral laws.

Spoiler:
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeSam 16 Juil - 21:38

My beautiful dream opened once again her tempting lips and I could only stare at their very sensual wavering as they spoke with this chanting voice I could get addicted to.

« Well, I don't mind you following me, as I already planned you to do so. But don't mind my hands, they are quite the wandering ones... »

Once again, I pondered, did I really hear what I thought I heard: some suggestive connotation that would let me hanging and fill me lustful hope that her hands would actually “wander” on me. A flush of longing rushed all over me as I looked at her, my gaze filled with envy. I wanted Mary. So bad. I started to doubt that this scene, this girl ever so perfectly suited for me she was, were a dream. This was all so real, her delightful smell, the fierceness of her glance, the touch of her lips on my hand. No, this was all to concrete and the scene did not have that surreal mystical fragrance and aura that dreams usually had.

Pure happiness filled my mind as I really with growing expectation that something true and beautiful might happened to me.

I followed her to the park, smiling at the view and the irony of the situation. Me a bass player dressed like a rock star in the middle of flowers, grass and trees. I must say it was a tad…out of the blue. I felt like an outsider to the scene but although this thought invaded my mind, I did not wish to trouble the beautiful Spanish lady by saying it aloud. Plus she was a professional; every single cell of her beautiful body was screaming it.

I sat on the bench, listening to her and tried to “make myself confortable” as told and this task was, I must say, a tad harder. I was hot, flushed, confused and rendered shy by her piercing eyes which would follow my every move.

I sat cross-legged on the bench, resting both of my arms behind me folded up on the back of my seat, my hands daggling in the air. I bend down to pick up a flower and then regain my original position whilst the flower was dancing quite dexterously between my agile bass player fingers. Hells yeah, let’s show off a bit /WALL/

I bent my head a little bit to look right at the lens of a camera through the streaks of my fringe to deepen my look and make it more elusive and mysterious.

I felt a little bit ridiculous playing the model like that as this was totally out of my field. Oh well, fuck boundaries, this pretty lady had cast a spell on my and I wanted so bad to please her. Maybe I’d be rewarded? /WALL/

I smiled, bluntly, trying to render it mischievous and charming; I don’t know if that worked. Oh well. My voice, still shaky, and my chicks still red because of her asked:

- “Is that ok? Or do you want a more natural pose? I must seem so ridiculous to you. D-Do you want to show me…better poses?”
-
I ran my free-of-any-flowers but very shaky hand through my redish hair. I was about to say and act very un-Parker-like:

- “Err…Mary, d-do you want to go for a drink or something after?

I bent my head down not wanting to get trapped by her gaze.

Nice shoes Parker. Don’t look at her. Waiiiit for it…Wait for the sound of rejection.

HS: Sorry...It's S and S...Short adn Shit ><
Mary J. Suarez
Mary J. Suarez

Carte de pensionnaires
Mes Relations :
MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeLun 18 Juil - 14:56

Those red cheeks... I could have devoured them if I didn't let the small piece of my moral sense take the upper hand. But eventually, my urge will be far to big to be stopped by any barrier. In my country they say « Shyness is the heart's prison ». Well I would be delighted to free this young lady from this feeling & let her heart beat at a free but submissive way. It will always be a pleasure for me, to bind the body, soul & heart of a lady to my lustful, playful & nasty personnality. Ohhh Tainted love ♪♫

As I finished my speech, she diligently followed my words, sitting in a tempting way. But not yet enough. I already had in mind a few "poses" that she could take but, well, let's start gently. I smiled to her in a nasty way as I brought my lens to my eye. I started taking shoots of her, often changing my position to have different aspects & footages, different light perspectives. I could see her uneasiness, not used to being in such situation I guess. So, listenning to her, I advanced myself, putting my hand on the back of the bench, leaning over to her so that my face would be close to hers. Slightly bending over, I said, to ease her a little & maybe shake her a bit :

« Well it's is fine this way, but seing your eyes would be more pleasant. You shouldn't hide such a nice gaze. It'd be a pity. »

Then I layed my camera on the bench, while I was starting to put Parker in a way that would satisfy me entirely. I made sure her head was looking straight, by deposing my fingers on her chin, turning it towards me. Next, I glided my fingers along her cheek, to reach her rebellious but lovely hair & briefly shoved it, letting a small strand of hair come unto her face. Without any ounce of embarrassment, I detached her pony tail, letting her flaming red hair fall onto her shouders, combing it a little with my hand. I then opened her leather jacket so that her rocky t-shirt would be visible, glidding once again my fingers along her, reaching in a split second her legs that I uncrossed slowly. I finally made her hands reach the bench by letting her lean on them, as they were positionned in between her open legs. My hands then made their way to her eyes, brushing her black make up, so that it would give out a smoky aspect. I smiled, pulling her face towards me as if I was going to kiss her but then just stated:

« Now you're perfect. »

I pulled myself back rapidly, taking my camera back into my hands, positionning myself not to far. A knee on the floor as a knight in front his princess, I stated briefly another thing:

« Just keep on looking at the lens. Let your gaze follow me & try to move accordingly without thinking. It's the best way for photos to come out natural & original. »

Oh and I almost forgot, in the mist of my professionalism :

« And if they come out well, I'd comply to any of your desires & follow you anywhere my Lady. »

My mouth yet again, triggered another lustful smile as my hands started to press on the button. What will you show me Parker ? Will you be as I anticipated or even more ? Will you be able to make me loose control ? I'm kinda getting more and more excited as my game was lingering in time. Mmh...

Spoiler:
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeMar 19 Juil - 13:14

I did not feel highly confortable playing the model like that. This had never been my thing. I was so relieved when I heard her coming towards me after taking a few shots.

While she was taking pictures of me, I stared right at her beneath my fringe. She seemed so professional, so focused on taking the prettiest picture she could. By looking at her working I could tell that on every single of pictures I would look amazing. This powerful aura of talent was simply shining around her like a little sun.

I watched her coming towards me, impregnating my eyes of her beautiful upcoming features. Gosh she was so beautiful it was becoming overwhelming! She bent over towards me and it took my entire self-control not to come and meet up her lips with mine.

I watch her rearranging my features like a puppet observes his master: In perfect submission. I was like paralyzed by her touch that tingled my skin, by her scent that was making my head spin out in desire, by her piecing blue eyes in which I wanted to dive.

When she touched my chin, I shivered. When she caressed my cheek, I trembled. When she freed my hair, I bit my lip. When she combed it, I felt burning in my lower body. When she undid my jacket, I felt like begging to do more. When she uncrossed my legs, I felt like taking her in my arms and kiss her deeply. When she soothed my make up, I was her slave.

Simple touches yet so powerful over my body which seemed to react with such passion to Mary’s every single attention. I was so hot, so filled by lust, so hypnotized. It took me more than I thought to control myself. I now knew she was playing a game. I was her prey and like any weak animal I had let myself get trapped by the beautiful piercing and hypnotizing sapphires that were her eyes.

- “Now your perfect” she said with her chanting voice and she then bent on one knee in front of me.

I looked at her, my eyes were just a mist of envy. I let her take pictures of me and she then spoke once again. She would follow me everywhere? Interesting. I now knew she was interested by me. I waited a while longer posing just the way she wanted and then rose rapidly to my leg. In a second I was in front of her, dominating her by height as she was still kneeling. I bent down, my face so close to hers I could feel her heat brushing down on my skin. I smiled, gently, timidly and let my fingers glide on her chin as my other hand was gently removing the camera from her face. My lips came closer, brushing hers with redeemed temptation as I spoke:

- “I am truly sorry Mary, I cannot wait any longer…You have made me captive of you gaze and right now….I just want you…I do apologize for my manners, but you have awakened me in a way no one has ever done before

I bent inwards and finally let my lips collapse onto hers with a sigh of pure satisfaction, I kissed her hungrily communicating through that kiss how much I wanted it. My hand cupped her check as I deepened the kiss even more, totally uncaring of the people around us. My predator had one. I was her prey, but what a beautiful creature she was…
Mary J. Suarez
Mary J. Suarez

Carte de pensionnaires
Mes Relations :
MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeMer 20 Juil - 15:07

Smiling oh yes. I was smiling, openly stating what was on my mind, a lustful & amusing envy to make my prey wait & then attack in a more bluntly manner.

Oh my, how long has it been since I had so much fun ? As far as I can remember, I had always been like that. My hot Spanish blood was surely one of the reasons. Have you already been to my country ? You could only dream of how we, Spanish people, tempt in exotic ways, moving our slender bodies under the rythm of music, our soul. Yes music was a part of our lives as well as arts. So many different ways of exhibitting human body and mind. And I had a rather peculiar way of exhibitting them.

My pushy & energetic personnality was delicately entwined with a more manipulative & dirty mind. How come ? Well, when you have the job of journalist, you learn to write articles as well as manipulating people to get info. It's the kinda work it is. And I'm not only working for earning money, no. I work for the fun of some situations, that can show me different aspects of life. Yes I'm the kind of journalist that doesn't care what could happen to anyone as long I can be filled with excitement & be overwhelmed with adrenalin. And we do know that in this world, there are many ways of obtaining those kind of feelings. If you were to ask me, I'd say the way I prefer the most is undeniably the carnel way. Manipulating a body just by words, light caresses & a cheeky mind. Why.. How could you find so simple ? Might as well take the most of it...

And that's precisely what I was doing. Parker was being captured in my claws as time passed. I could see it through my lens. Her throat was moving as she swallowed, knowing that my gaze was upon her & that I would not move it away. Her cheeks stayed in a lovely pink, as I could see her lips being bit as she curbed, not wanting to show a part of her that would surely please me. But temptation is something you cannot resist, or alas, not for long. And so did she... I saw her getting up, approaching me, moving in a like survival manner as if she couldn't stand it anymore, wanting me to stop teasing her. Her words proved it, she « cannot wait any longer ». I smiled as her lips delicately brushed mine & I let her kiss me, not responding just yet.

My right hand then slipped like a snake to her cheek, as I was getting back on my two feet, my body fully straight. I kept my face close to hers, my right thumb caressing her lips & posed my forehead onto hers. My eyes directly pierced hers, as my mouth started to let out another bewitching spell :

« Well well... Aren't you the fast one ? It's always best to savour before devouring Parker. »

I let out a little laugh, my nose playing with hers as I continued caressing her lips. But then, in a sly manner, I used my left hand to bring her close to me, lodging it on her hip & pulling it towards mine. My right hand then moved slowly towards the back of her head, to pull her even closer, capturing her lips in a savage manner, unleashing the beast that was sleeping in me. My tongue didn't wait long as I allowed it to enter Parker's delicate mouth, letting it play a devil's waltz with her tongue. I kept on bringing her body near mine, letting my genorious features touch her, as I pulled a mischevious smile. I then slowly stopped my wicked valse & said in a detached manner :

« Like that. »

My lips then went crawling to her ear, blowing a small gust of wind as I whispered:

« I hope you're not hindered by this. People are watching us... » I said, letting a small laugh out.

Pretty Woman... walking down the street, Pretty Woman the kind I like to meet ♪♫ ♥
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeJeu 28 Juil - 20:30

She was just amazing. I could get immensely addicted to her smile, to the sight of her, to her skin so soft and mostly to the amazing luscious bulbs that were her lips as well as the shivering fierceness of her piercing blue eyes. All of her was just a marvelous addiction, and trap which I did not mind getting imprisoned by.

After a kiss that was too brief for me, her hand caressed my cheek and I shivered. Not because of the gust of wind that touched my skin at this very moment but because of the excitement she was inspiring me. She then spoke, with her chanting voice carrying a lustful promise that only rose my blushing and body temperature. Oh lord, did I not want to be devoured by her?

I could feel our forehand one against another and when her nose played with mine, I smiled, gently. I was starting to truly enjoy her playful character which was full of surprises and excitement. I let her trapped me into her gaze totally submissive and hypnotized by her magnificent. Plus let not say out loud how much I enjoyed her hands on me and the fierceness with which she was moving my body. I would gladly be her puppet as there was nowhere else in the world I wanted to be than in the arms of that magnificent Spanish woman, under the spell of her piercing gaze.

She then kissed me, fiercely, savagely and I could only tremble, totally ravished by such a passionate and powerful embrace. It was amazing, as I tasted the lust, the envy, the adventure in her lips. I let her infiltrate my mouth, so submissive. I did not care. I desired her. So much. I responded to the kiss trying to be as equally passionate, savage, and fierce. In vain I must say. It was as if the way she was kissing awoke my most primal instincts and lit up my blood. I forgot everything else than her and our lips moving in perfect harmony. I could feel sparks of pure adrenaline rushing through my whole self and I moaned, gently and feverishly in her mouth. I yearned for more. So much more and I showed it to her by raising my arm to surround her neck and hold her against me. I walked into her embrace, shoving further more my body against hers. I could feel her features pressed up against me. And oh my god, how could you resist her when you felt her gorgeous breast pressing up against yours. Our Pelvis seemed to make only one. It felt so good. And that kiss…so powerful. I never felt so many things at once. This is why when she stopped it and let our lips part, a waterfall of disappointment and addiction seemed to fall hardly all over myself. I wanted more. My breathe was heavy and lustful, my breast heavily moving up and down from my sighs. I looked at her, my auburn eyes shining with so much passion and desire I could not see anything else than her.

- “Like that

Damn you devilish woman. Devour me entirely. Make me feel more. Give me greater envy.

I could no longer think clearly whatsoever. Nothing else mattered but her. It was awful and unbelievably amazing. So many mixed feelings were flying into me. I tried to get my mind clear. She took care of that by reminding me of our “entourage”. Shit. Had we just so passionately kissed in front of ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHO WERE STARING AT US JUST RIGHT NOW???! Parker. This is bad. Very bad. Everybody is staring. You hate it when everybody stares. What if kids had seen you? What if kids were scared by your very unconventional behavior? BAD PARKER! BAD!

I must admit….I was freaking out. I could not stop looking around at all those people who had seen me kissing Mary with such passion it almost looked like we were having sex. AND I MOANED! OH FUCK DID THEY HEAR ME MOAN?!
I gave the most panicking and freaked out look to Mary and noisily cleared my throat whist gliding my hair through my long hair. I then murmured with a voice full of shame:

- “H-How about we go somewhere else before I die of …of….I hate when people look at me. I am sorry. I do not cope well with attention. Hell! I am barely coping with you looking at me that way because you are so beautiful and amazing and you kiss so well that I just want to kiss you forever and I wonder why the hell you are interested by me. I seem so pale, so boring compared to you and your beautiful hair, and your amazing eyes and that awesome accent and…and….I should learn to shut up because you are about to run away now, aren’t you

Yes Parker. Shut the fuck up!
Mary J. Suarez
Mary J. Suarez

Carte de pensionnaires
Mes Relations :
MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitimeSam 6 Aoû - 13:23

It was so amusing, teasing the timid Parker, looking at her, starting to panic. I could only let out a small laugh, taking her hand into mine, my fingers entwined with hers, trying to calm her. My right hand then pursued a different course & went up to her chin, to draw her face in front of mine. I wanted her to gaze at my eyes, making sure she didn't evade her eyes from mine. Parker, what a cute side you have. It pleased me as well as stired my playful personnality. I would surely devour you later on, that's a promise, a lustful promise from the demon me. But caressing your cheek with my hand, I listenned to your words. Charming & also so adorable. It was like you were a small kitten lost in the immensity of the world. A world that judges by looks, behaviours but also by the guts.

« You needn't fear so much Parker. You are watched everyday by countless people. They can say what they want, think what they want, but it's not them who will dicate you how to act. Take no notice of them, and let me be the only one to gaze at you. And I mean ALL of you... »

I insisted on my last words, filled with implied thoughts, continuing my devilish chanting & movements. Oh little Parker, I shall not let you leave me, now that I've been tempted. You shall be trapped in my claws for longer then you would ever expect. I then approched my lips near hers, bearly touching them, and smiled as I continued :

« I do not think you are in position to say that you know what goes on in my mind, my Lady. If that were the case, you'd be the one who would want to run away... since I am quite the devilish woman with a devilish mind, Parker. »

I lodged my lips onto hers, gently deposing a kiss. I did not let go of her hand, still entwined, and started walking towards the inner part of the aquarium, making Parker follow me. But I did not have the thought of her refusing to follow me, cross my mind even one second. Am I not the confident one ? Well I do know that it is hard to refuse me. Haha. Sadistic me.
I wasn't the kind of women to care about what others would think, seing me pass, holding the hand of an other woman. I would just smile, teasing each & every look that could stare at me, judging. We all know that what's "forbidden" attracts, tempts people. And if they didn't succomb, they would just jealously bark out there discontent. So pathetic don't you think ? Why resist when pleasure is what awaits you ? I could never understand who refused to fall for desire. It's a primal instinct. You shouldn't resist. It's against nature. And I sure wasn't the kind to backoff at such a tempting invitation. Live your life thoroughly, never regret. That's my motto.

And so I continued walking, keeping the delicate lady close to me, a smile on my face, heading towards a place best suited for what was fidgeting in my mind & surely, hers to...

Spoiler:
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]   Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker] Icon_minitime

Delightful meeting with a mermaid [PV Parker]

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1